- Helps support lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Helps detoxification of the body.
- It protects against cancer because its high fiber content helps speed food through the digestive tract, and because its a good source of selenium, shown to significantly reduce the risk of colon cancer
- It is a good source of niacin, the B vitamin that is cardio-protective
- Slows starch digest ion, which may help keep blood sugar levels stable
- Provides high concentrations of tocotrienols, the “super” form of vitamin E
- It neutralizes toxins in the body, making it an effective element in detoxification programs.
- It helps to purify the liver.
- Rich in the natural level of Enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase) powerful antioxidant that protect cells.